“We decided to make the switch from metal cutting edges to the May Wes Poly Cutting Edge in an effortto prevent scuffing our new sidewalks. May Wes helped us figure out the proper Poly Cutting Edge size requirements to fit our particular snow blowers and plow blades.
We like how the poly material flexes when the blade hits uneven sidewalks, preventing the shock on the equipment and chipping the concrete. Also, we found with the lightweight poly material, installs can be done by one staff person instead of two that was needed with metal cutting edges. We are satisfied with the service from May Wes and the quick product shipment.”
Mike Drew, Park Superintendent
City of Glencoe, MN
APPLICATIONS INCLUDE ATV AND TRUCK MOUNTED PLOW BLADES, PAY LOADERS, SKID LOADERS AND OTHER BUCKET-MOUNTED EQUIPMENT
• Designed to protect smooth, hard surfaces – such as
cobblestone and some pavements that can be damaged
by equipment. Not designed for continual use on rough surfaces.
• Non-stick UHMW poly surface reduces debris build up
• Prevents scuffing concrete or cobblestone sidewalks
• Less shock to equipment in uneven concrete conditions
• Lightweight compared to metal cutting edges
• Simple installation and maintenance-free operation
*A longer mounting bolt is often required on the thicker blades
All per running inch options are undrilled
Blades over 105” will be shipped in two pieces unless specified. If you request a seamless blade over 105” it will be shipped freight and higher freight shipping charges will be applied.